We are a company focused on implementing smart city technology to push for a sustainable, safer city overall, and promotes transparency and accountability. We worked closely with city institutions, local communities, and police departments in combating urban issues related to mobility, security & safety, and sanitation among other issues.
Assist UI/UX team in:
Working alongside product, engineering, and marketing, you’ll craft elegant, user-centered solutions to complex data and interaction problems.
1. Can join as soon as possible for a minimum of 3 months long of internship
2. Last semester student or fresh graduate is welcome to apply
3. Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions
4. Understanding of the importance of user-centered design.
5. Be passionate about all things UI/UX and other areas of design and innovation in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.