We are a company focused on implementing smart city technology to push for a sustainable, safer city overall, and promotes transparency and accountability. We worked closely with city institutions, local communities, and police departments in combating urban issues related to mobility, security & safety, and sanitation among other issues.
Assist Finance team in:
- Researching, filing, data entry, and recording and maintaining accurate and complete financial records
- Reviewing the financial statements and cross checking it to ensure accuracy
- Ensuring transactions comply with financial policies and procedures
- Ensuring all documentation supporting invoices are combined and filed
- Working with bookkeeping software
- Complete other responsibilities as assigned by the finance team
1. Can join as soon as possible for a minimum of 3 months long of internship (Monday to Friday)
2. Last semester student or fresh graduate from Accounting or Finance major
3. Must have knowledge of the basic principles and practices of accounting and financial analysis
4. High level of efficiency, accuracy, and responsibility.