Business Development Manager
Qlue is a social media platform that lets you connect with your neighborhood as well as to improve its condition. We work together with the government to allow citizens to report problems in real-time and gives the government the ability to monitor officials and to address the problems. We worked closely with city institutions, local communities, and police departments in combating threats such as drugs, terrorism, and other crime-related reports.
You are responsible to analyze the business process across divisions and work closely with the development team to analyse and prioritise customer feedback as well as your own insights about how to deliver the best product for our customers.
- Drive pipeline health, opportunity management and revenue predictability aligned to company standards
- Deliver accurate weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual performance data to stakeholders
- Drive growth planning initiatives by identifying levers and metrics that will best track and accelerate progress toward goal achievement
- Developing key metrics, forecasts, and reporting in partnership with finance and engineering to monitor business performance
- Defining and delivering the business model decisions for new offerings, including launching new products and or services
- Setting the business model strategy, SKU line-ups, pricing, and service meters where appropriate for solution offerings.
- Defining the SOPs for both sales and marketing in delivering the company business model
- Contribute insights and lead the Rhythm of Business in strong partnership with Sales Leadership,
- Marketing, Finance and other key stakeholders to drive Upsell and Cross-Sell for sellers and programs for marketing
- Leveraging market research, business modeling and financial/data analysis to make informed decisions and evaluate strategy proposals
- Drive the Revenue Validation process include seller scheme system to ensure sellers are paid accurately and within compliance guidelines
- Drive seller training (understanding) of the validation process, identify trends, propose innovation
- Lead commercial team in fiscal year planning activities
BusinessBusiness AnalysisBusiness AnalystBusiness DevelopmentBusiness Development & PartnershipBusiness ModelBusiness PlanBusiness PlanningBusiness StrategySales & MarketingMarketingPartnershipCustomer RelationsRelationshipBusiness RelationsCorporate AgreementLegal opinionLegal DraftingLegal ReviewLegal DocumentationParalegalLegal AnalysisLegal Research