Business Development Manager
Qlue is a social media platform that lets you connect with your neighbourhood as well as to improve its condition. We work together with government to allow citizens to report problems in real-time and gives the government the ability to monitor officials and to address the problems. We worked closely with city institutions, local communities, and police departments in combating threats such as drugs, terrorism, and other crime-related reports.
You are responsible to analyze the business process across divisions and work closely with the development team to analyse and prioritise customer feedback as well as your own insights about how to deliver the best product for our customers.
· Under management’ supervision, responsible for handling a variety of assigned legal, projects, legal drafting, legal review, legal documentation, legal research &analyses, legal opinion/advice.
· Reviewing corporate agreement with partners (community, government institution, real estate professional, vendors), maintaining legal contracts, evaluating the execution of the contracts, finding out any contract's breach, drafting renewal contracts, legal document keepers.
· Working with customers to understand their business goals and implementing KPIs to measure ROI and success.
· Developing and monitoring strategy, execution, budget, and metrics for customer onboarding and retention.
· Onboarding new customers, helping them to get up to speed on the best ways to use our platform to get results.
· Developing the tooling and documentation required to make our technology and platform easy to understand.
· Analysing data to help customers to get to key insights.
· Increasing team focus towards proactive engagement with users.
· Working with the Business Development team to provide insights for acquiring more clients.
· 4-5 year experiences in business development or account in IT industry.
· Preferably come from digital agency or other relevant IT industry.
· Obsessed with product and equally fanatical about supporting our customers.
· Inquisitive and always looking for ways to improve outcomes for our customers.
· A whiz with data and getting to insights quickly, which means you have to be both creative and highly numerate.
· Commercially savvy and experienced with contract conversations, including negotiations.
· Experience interfacing with senior management, negotiating and advising clients with respect to day-to-day management matters and with respect to strategic transaction.
· Demonstrated interest in intellectual property and/or the legal issues surrounding tech company.