Qlue was founded in 2016 in Jakarta, working side by side with the DKI Jakarta City Government in implementing the concept of first smart city in Indonesia. Qlue has teamed up with more than 50 institutions from security, property, government, post-disaster relief, industry sectors, and others, with various government and private partners throughout Indonesia.
• Ensure each customer has the most valuable relationship with Qlue and execute Qlue vision of empowering enterprise customers, driving business growth and transformation through strategic thinking, sales execution and influence.
• Deliver sales execution in to a predictable, healthy and compliant enterprise business, in customer satisfaction, billed revenue and consumption.
• Develop account plan to drive revenue. Conduct proactive meetings to develop trusted advisor status, build loyalty, improve business with assigned accounts.
• Implement an agile, adaptative and growth mindset leadership that responds to customer demands and competition.
• Exceed customer expectations via responsiveness, providing insights, marketplace knowledge, resolving technical issues
• Develop collaborative relationship with internal stakeholders and key partners. Drive the growth and development of mutually beneficial working relationships with internal stakeholders and key partners.
• Utilize internal relationships to provide seamless account management, a united front to customers and ultimately enable the ability to quickly respond to customer requests or escalations.
• Lead account conversations with internal stakeholders to evaluate account performance, develop short and long term strategies and discuss/act upon optimization opportunities.
• Maintain functional knowledge of new features, products and initiatives across internal stakeholders. Consistently make every effort to increase knowledge of the industry and strengthen business acumen.
• 5+ years of related experience in sales or account management roles with proven track records. Preferably come from IT Industry or other relevant industry.
• Commercially savvy with strong negotiation skills. Ability to work with high performance sales teams, selling and delivering complex solutions to enterprise customers.
• Strong communication, presentation and negotiation skills, Industry knowledge, strong leadership and interpersonal skills, ability to work in cross-group collaboration and proven ability to influence across organizational boundaries.
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills to deliver customer-focused solutions.
• Proven ability to multitask & work under pressure and build ongoing relationships
• Experience interfacing with senior management, negotiating and advising customers with respect to day-to-day management matters and with respect to strategic transaction.
• Demonstrated passion for technology and its use in driving revenue and customer satisfaction.
• Flexibility to maintain focus through change and thrive amid ambiguity
• Bachelor’s degree or MBA preferred; or equivalent experience
• Ability for contributing ideas to develop new product and or features that makes a difference for millions of people.
• Catered lunches, ping -pong table, swimming pools, pool, team building activity, BBQ night in green Zen office.
• Weekly happy hour with amazing work-life balance.
• Be the members of a hypergrowth startup, that has set significant milestones and leader of smart city.
• Be in a good company where people with good heart work together, who are innovation- driven to shape the nation for the better.